當前位置:招聘信息大全網 - 智聯招聘 - 職場面試英語常用對話

職場面試英語常用對話

 求職面試過程中,用英語談自己的時候,不要深入妳的生活情況,而是設法講妳想讓雇主由此對妳有所了解的壹兩件事,這些事應該使妳在招聘過程中具有優勢。妳也許想選取壹些有人情味的事情講給他聽,但這麽做,妳要有把握與雇主的想法吻合。比如妳可以說,妳願意為這家公司工作,聽說公司會獎勵工作的員工。下面我為大家整理了了職場求職英語對話常用句子,希望能為大家提供幫助!

 基礎單詞

 be acquainted with 對?非常熟悉

 better 改善 v.動詞

 extroverted 外向 adj.形容詞

 family name 姓 n.名詞

 introverted 內向 adj.形容詞

 personality 個性 n.名詞

 scholarship 獎學金 n.名詞

 sole charge 全權處理

 有關聯的事物放在壹起講故事。

 職場面試對話

 必備句型

 1. I approach things very enthusiastically.

 我做事非常熱心。

 2. In some way, my name can reflect my personality.

 我的名字在某種程度上反映了我的個性。

 3. Would you describe yourself as outgoing or reserved?

 妳說自己是外向型的還是內向型的?

 4. I like being around people and doing things with people.

 我喜歡在呆人群中和大家壹起做事。

 5. I?d rather cooperate with everybody else.

 我願和其他每壹個人合作。

 6. I graduated from Fudan University, major in English

 我念復旦大學,主修英語。

 7. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.

 我想我有壹個優點那就是我喜歡發展新的東西和想法。

 職場面試對話

 對話範文

 A:What is your family name (given name)?

 請問妳姓什麽(叫什麽名字)?

 B: My family name is Zhao, and my given name is Yunshu

 我姓趙,叫雲淑。

 A: Could you tell me a little bit about yourself, please?

 請告訴我壹些關於妳自己的情況。

 B: My name is Li Ming and I live in Shanghai.I was born in 1977. I graduated from Fudan University, major in English. I like music very much and enjoy sports. I was in the badminton club at my uni-versity.

 我叫李明,住在上海,生於1977年。 我畢業於復旦大學,主修英語。 我非常喜歡音樂,也喜歡運動, 在學校參加羽毛球隊。

 A: Does your name reflect your personality?

 妳的名字反映了妳的個性嗎?

 B: Yes. In some way, it can reflect one?s personality. In my case,my name is Yu Xian. Xian means gentle, capable, friendly. my friends all like me, and they all think I am a good girl.

 有的.。它在某種程度上反映了壹個人的個性。 以我為例,我叫余賢。 賢意味著溫柔,能幹,友好。 我的朋友都喜歡我。他們都認為我是個好女孩。

 A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

 妳認為妳是什麽樣的人?

 B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, and I don?t like to leave something half done.

 嗯,我做事非常熱心, 我不喜歡把事情做壹半。

 A: Would you describe yourself as outgoing or more reserved?

 妳說自己是外向型的還是更加內向型的?

 B: Well, I?m not very outgoing, I? m a fairly reserved person.

 嗯,我不很外向, 所以我想妳得說我是個相當內向的人。

 B: (or) I?m not really suremaybe partly both.

 我不很確定也許兩者兼有。

 A: Do you think you are more extroverted or more introverted?

 妳認為妳比較外向還是比較內向?

 B: Well, sometimes I want to be by myself, but most of the time I pre-fer being with a group of people, so I guess you? d say quite extroverted.

 嗯,有時候我想要單獨壹個人, 但是大部分時間我比較喜歡和其他人在壹起, 所以我想妳會說我相當外向。

 B: (or) I like being around people and doing things with people.

 我喜歡在人群中和大家壹起做事。

 A: Are you more of a follower or a leader?

 妳願意做跟隨者,還是領導者?

 B: I don?t try to get in front of people and lead them, particularly. I?d rather cooperate with everybody else, and get the job done by working together.

 我不試圖領先別人,特別是領導他們。 我願和其他每壹個人合作, 壹起努力完成工作。

 A: What would you say about some of your advantages and disadvantages?

 妳說妳有那些缺點和優點?

 B: Well, I?m afraid I?m a poor talker, and that isn?t very good, so I?ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.

 我恐怕我不會說話,那不大好, 所以我壹直在學習如何當眾說話。 我想我有壹個優點那就是我喜歡發展新的東西和想法。

 A: When and where were you born?

 妳什麽時候在什麽地方出生?

 B: I was born in Hunan on May 10,1977.

 1977年5月10日在湖南出生。

 A: What is your present address?

 現在住哪裏?

 B: No. I, Zhongguancun Str., Haidian District, Beijing.

 北京海澱區中關村大街1號。